How to collect log files in ONTAP
How to collect log files in ONTAP Cluster
Below is the procedure to collect log files in NetApp ONTAP cluster which is useful for troubleshooting and sharing with technical support if needed for assistance.
- Enter the following URL in a web browser:https://cluster-mgmt-LIF/spi
- cluster-mgmt-LIF is the IP address of the cluster-management LIF.
- Enter your cluster administrator credentials, and then click OK.
- In the Clustered Data ONTAP – Root Volume File Access window, click the logs link for the node that hosts the cluster-management LIF.
- Navigate to the mlog directory to access the System Manager log files.You might require the following log files, depending on the type of issue:
This file contains the latest logs for System Manager.